Proverbs 22:9

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.

Deuteronomy 15:11

...I therefore command you, "Open your hand to the poor and needy neighbor in your land."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 18: Speed bump #1

Just a quick update: we're hitting a small speed bump at the moment. I've been trying to create a bank account that we could use to pool the funds raised from all the different locations - so far it is too complicated to just DO that. Things are involved like Tax Identification Numbers and such stuff I as a college student have NO knowledge of. Eep. SO - PRAY ABOUT THAT! We're still working on it, but this is kind of problematic.

On a happier note, our Facebook group is GROWING! As of this moment there are 392 members!!! Amazing!!!

Prayer request for me - I'm feeling a bit frazzled by the magnitude of this project. This, on top of school and work and LIFE in general, it's starting to get heavy. Pray for guidance for me as I'm working through the technical/business areas of this venture. God is good, and I know he'll guide me. Remember to keep the country of NIGER in your prayers!!!
Blessings - Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment